Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

POKEMON FTW!!! udated 11.30.08

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ValkyrieFreyja
Members
ValkyrieFreyja

Number of posts : 20
POKEMON FTW!!! udated 11.30.08 Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100POKEMON FTW!!! udated 11.30.08 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

POKEMON FTW!!! udated 11.30.08 Empty
PostSubject: POKEMON FTW!!! udated 11.30.08   POKEMON FTW!!! udated 11.30.08 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 4:19 pm

Alrighty I'll be updating this topic quite often due to me creating more charries and sprite bases that are based off the the game sprites. So I will put the date updated in the title, so keep an eye out!

Characters

POKEMON FTW!!! udated 11.30.08 Minakopkmnoc
Name: Minako Ann ?
Pokemon: Suicune but not as a pokemon, he is her guardian.
Parents: Unknown at this time
Bio: Minako was found by Sakura Waterflower when she was baout 8 years old and has been living with her ever since. She is always close to Naoi, who is her guardian Suicune. Naoi follows her everywhere and never lets her out of his sight. Minako has a rather hard time remembering her past in which she isn't able to remember who her parents are, or where she came from. Though that doesn't bother her at all anymore due to Sakura mothering her. She has so many happy memories with Sakura that it makes up for her lost ones. The professor keeps giving her a pokeball everytime he sees Naoi isn't in one, in which Minako tosses it back at him and says, "What in blue Blaziken would I need that for? Naoi is never in a pokeball and never will be."

Bases

please if you use these link back to my deviantart account : ashie-chan.deviantart.com

POKEMON FTW!!! udated 11.30.08 Pkmnbase01
Back to top Go down

POKEMON FTW!!! udated 11.30.08
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Art :: Dolls-
Jump to: