Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Info About SC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mazzy
Admin
Mazzy

Number of posts : 239
General Info About SC Left_bar_bleue110 / 100110 / 100General Info About SC Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-27

General Info About SC Empty
PostSubject: General Info About SC   General Info About SC Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:58 am

Emoticons are from DA or came with the forum, also some are from www.sml-world.com. Have any you'd like added? PM Mazzy with a link =]

- Please speak in English in threads. We know lots of people speak English as a second/third/fourth/etc language, and there may be other people who speak your first language, but keep NON-ENGLISH posts to PM's, mmk?

- Chat speak IS allowed, but in moderation. No huge long posts of missing letters and nonsensical words, k? I will force you to go and clean it up and I WILL be bitchy about it if I have to be =].

- We allow double posting, but please, make use of the modify button if you're adding something to your previous post. If you make a ton of consecutive posts, that is SPAM and that can get you in trouble.

-Spam. By our classification, its excessive meaningless posts. For example, 5 posts just saying 'lol'. A lot of quiz posts or games post is not spam, as they serve a purpose. Spam will be deleted, and you will receive a PM about it.

- Attention Seeking. There isn't a rule about it, because I see no point. However, a lot of members on here WILL call you out on your bullshit, moderators included. Also, a lot of members WILL think negatively you for posts about how ~cool and hardcore~ you are. I'm not banning you from doing it, but I'm not likely to get in the way of people calling you out, unless it reaches a certain point, such as an argument.
Back to top Go down
http://socialchaos.omgforum.net

General Info About SC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Important Stuff :: Really important vital stuff you have to look at.-
Jump to: